I'm involved in serious data processing since 1988. This work often involves
the utilization of Computers and Operating Systems which I'm developing also.
I'm a computer scientist, Debian developer
and GNU maintainer.
My main interests are Software Engineering, Quality Assurance, Digital Signal
Processing, Embedded Systems and Free Software. Further, I'm experienced to
work in Security projects and Realtime implementations.
I've got experiences with UML, C, C++, Python, Perl, Shell/bash, PHP, Java,
SQL, CORBA, LDAP, Assembler, Pascal, Basic, i386, AMD64, SPARC, MIPS, ARM,
PowerPC, AVR, DVB-S, DVB-S2, ISDN, TCP/UDP/IP, IPv6, Cryptography, SSL, TLS,
STP, MSTP, VLAN, RSTP, AJAX, XML, DocBook, XSLT, XFO, GNU autotools, Debian,
DPKG, RPM, DOS/Windows, Linux, Solaris, LAMP, GCC, Glibc, BDM, JTAG, PCB, SMD,
LaTeX, Realtime Data Processing, RTAI, Xenomai, Xen, CVS, SVN, GIT, GNU Arch,
FTP, SFTP, SMTP, IMAP, POP, SSH, AES, Telnet, VNC, DNS, Gopher, Finger,
Kerberos, HTTP, NTP, RPC, UUCP, SNMP, XDMCP, X11, IRC, IPP/CUPS, Talk, BGP,
VPN, SOCKS, RADIUS, DICT, SIP and XMPP at university and in business.
In the Free Software / Open Source community, I'm regularly participating in
the following projects:
I contributed patches and code to the following projects (See the respective ChangeLogs):
- Maintainer at the GNU project for the following packages:
- Lead developer of ANT (ANT is Not a Telephone)
- Developer at the Debian Project, maintaining the following packages:
- Participant at the Translation Project, maintaining the following textual domains:
- Some patches for (Open Source) projects that are not yet integrated into the original project (for various reasons, mostly just delayed). If you find one of them already integrated into the respective project, please tell me so I can remove it here.
- ImageWorkshop (52k) - an image analysis tool written entirely in Python with Tk (Tkinter) (complements The GIMP, but isn't directly related to it)
- My mobile phone logo (for Siemens C45, C55, M50, MT50, ...(?)): debian.bmp, WAP download from: http://www.antcom.de/~roland.reichwein/wap/index.wml and ringtones (C55):
- My Patent Party contribution for 19C3
Copyright (C) 2018 Roland Reichwein